Your first visit with our office as a New Patient gives us the opportunity to get to know you, what your concerns are in regards to your oral health, what you ideally want from your experience with us and how we can work together to achieve your oral health goals.
What to expect on your first visit:
- A review of your medical and dental history
- X-ray survey and assessment as required
- Examination and charting of your existing dental condition
- A TMJ or joint exam
- A periodontal and gingival assessment
- An oral cancer screening
- Intraoral and extra oral photographs may be taken.
- Discussion of the your existing condition, any treatment recommendations or goals, and oral hygiene instruction
- If time permits, and if it applies, we may begin your dental scaling (cleaning)